Chrome extension for toggling a single color per team
  • 24 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Hoodlum wrote:
Bethlet hasn't been on since the rewrite, no update on this chrome extension. It would be nice to have this as a toggle for team games.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Matty wrote:
Ah, yes, I actually created an issue for this months ago, but it has a very low priority alas.

However, this is a client side only thing though - if you guys can find a good place to place the "switch checkbox" on the game page, than maybe Stratosphere can make this?

Also, if he doesn't want to look at it, and you guys find a good place to expand the game page for cool options like this, then I can make it a lot faster. The placement of the checkbox (or whatever thing is used to switch between team and individual colours) is probably the hardest thing :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hoodlum wrote:
I don't have a visual of how it would look size wise but maybe it could be underneath the smaller / larger screen buttons. Another similar horizontal button that could say Teamview?, and a checkbox. When mouse hovered over it gives a brief explanation like... (For team games. View teams as a single colour.)

Cireon wrote:
*cough* options tab *cough*
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
Cireon
*cough* options tab *cough*
The problem is that in that tab there is room for exaclty one more option. Realizing the fact that I also want to add a territory link thingy somewhere, we're might need another place to put semi-random stuff.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
1. Add scrollbar
2. Replace options tab by a screen overlay. Less mobile friendly though.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
farspaceplace wrote:
Does this thing still work? I just installed it, (says its on), but cant find the toggle button anywhere in gamescreen - not in options tab either. Perhaps its been removed, or only work in live games?.
Hoodlum wrote:
nope it hasn't updated since the site had a rewrite.