• 61 posts
  • Page 1 of 5
4myGod wrote:
Please check out http://beta.dominating12.com and start trying to use that from now on instead of http://www.dominating12.com/

There are a few known problems and things that aren't finished, but you should be able to play your entire turn without problems. Please report any problems in the forums. I appreciate the help.

I will have this up for about a week or 2 while I finish it and fix any new bugs you guys find, then I will move everything into the main site and that will be the end of beta testing.

If anyone has any questions or concerns with the beta site, please let me know and I will look into them.
thaithai wrote:
The beta is beautifull.with beta we can delete messages,but i can't delete the message that i send myself.
thaithai wrote:
beta:in my turn ,at move step i can chose territory to move ,but i can't chose territory to move to.
4myGod wrote:
lol you sent yourself a message? Well... I will look into deleting messages you send yourself. Thanks for testing that.

Interesting, what browser are you using?

Both you and rgen had a problem moving but I haven't. I'm using firefox.
lionheart wrote:
I dont know if it was intentional but the troop/region information box in a fog game only gave the info you can see from neighbouring regions.

Also a minor issue, its a little difficult putting the numbers with the shapes and i can see me reading it wrong on quick glance, can you put seperators between the columns
lionheart wrote:
my messages is highlighted yellow with a one but i deleted my only message, my games doesnt seem to highlight when i have turns to take
4myGod wrote:
ok. The fog I will change it to show only questions marks except for your own stats. I can add some sort of separator between the stats.

What do you mean about the messages? So you delete a message you sent to yourself, but it still shows up as having a new message in the top bar?

And your games don't highlight. Ok, I will look into these things. Thank you.
thaithai wrote:
in page forum/index.php .i click on any member active in 15 minute and it error:
Warning: require_once(/home/domin8/public_html/beta/lib/php/tru/application/forum/.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/domin8/public_html/beta/lib/php/tru/tru.php on line 247

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/domin8/public_html/beta/lib/php/tru/application/forum/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php';) in /home/domin8/public_html/beta/lib/php/tru/tru.php on line 247
lionheart wrote:
well i didnt send to myself, thai thai sent it, and its yellow with a 1 in brackets at top, inside no message as i deleted it
lionheart wrote:
im posting loadsa bugs but i realy like the site, keep up the good work mr.god
4myGod wrote:
No worries, I love the bug reports.

The profile images you mean the avatars? What do you mean by card images? like the icon for cards in game?
thaithai wrote:
when i look into game infomation in tab my games.i see game start 31 dec 1969.please change time.a small error.