• 61 posts
  • Page 2 of 5
4myGod wrote:
The problem with the starting times is that the old version doesn't give a starting time, but the new beta does. So all older games will show as being started in 1969. Some people are still using the old site to start games, so they are still being started at 1969. When the beta site is finished I will add new start times for all the older games, something closer to now... so it's not like 40 years ago.

For now though, if you want the real start time then the last player has to join using the new beta system.
thaithai wrote:
when i see standing of a new member who don't finish anygames.it error:

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/domin8/public_html/beta/lib/php/dxii/application/site/member/profile/tab/standings.php on line 148

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/domin8/public_html/beta/lib/php/dxii/application/site/member/profile/tab/standings.php on line 148

Warning: usort() [function.usort]: The argument should be an array in /home/domin8/public_html/beta/lib/php/dxii/application/site/member/profile/tab/standings.php on line 149

result =null;
lionheart wrote:
dominater, who is right at the bottom of the members list (irony) the picture of the rank badge doesnt show up.

also i think the information data box with details on troops, regions should have either titles or a pop up when you highlight them because some people wont know what the images represent
rgenandt wrote:
When you are assigning a personal name to a game it seems like <Enter> should save the name and quit the edit bar.
thaithai wrote:
forum->General Discussion->Testing the site .when i choose second page.it is not work
thaithai wrote:
i have a confusion.i want attack but i click end attack.4myGod may u let button "attack" and "End attack" on 2 line and have 2 color.u dont need asking before end attack.
4myGod wrote:
lol, it's surprising how many times people mess up clicking end attack. I will figure something out.
thaithai wrote:
forum->map creation->any thread.i see choosebox{"edit thread","move","delete","pin","close"}.u check again.
4myGod wrote:
lol really? that's a pretty big problem! I will take a look at it.
thaithai wrote:
i haved add a link to my signature.now i can't edit my signature.please checked.