BE CAREFUL!!!
  • 68 posts
  • Page 4 of 5
UltrasPlot wrote:
He's scared imo :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

if he's not he'd have joined lh mafia

(flawed logic ftw)
The_Bishop wrote:
Nah... It's not true! The intent of points limit is mostly to try not to have always the same players in my games. Password is to put some specific few people out. Stratos is welcome! ;)

I hope 6 players cap in South Africa map will end soon, just because I hate to read "You are dead" in my active games list!
Waiting for 8 players now to join a capped 12 Domination game on Tamriel map. Just ask if you want to join.

Here the update:

3p Cap Ancient R. = UltrasPlot
4p Dom Falkland I. = Annajoyce
5p D.M USA = The_Bishop
6p Dom Melee = maafi

6p Cap S. Africa = in the ending?
7p D.M Realm H.P. = on going...
8p Dom Tamriel = Waiting for players!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
8p Dom Tamriel = 1 spot left!
9p Cap New York = Waiting for players...

The last game is on. So now the list is complete.
Waiting for good "capitalizer" yearning to fight in the final Big Apple war!
The_Bishop wrote:
FINISHED GAMES
3p Cap Ancient R. = UltrasPlot
4p Dom Falkland I. = Annajoyce
5p D.M USA = The_Bishop
6p Dom Melee = maafi

RUNNING GAMES
6p Cap S. Africa = 3 players ending
7p D.M Realm H.P. = middle game?
8p Dom Tamriel = opening
9p Cap New York = opening
The_Bishop wrote:
Finally the South African game has been ended by the agreement of the survived players: emjaydee, maafi and aeronautic, because of stalemating position. Honestly I think there was still a lot to play before asking for a stalemate. Specially Mjd which is the one who provoked the 3 players ending, he should have demonstrate that he didn't kill Strosphere for nothing. And really he could win in my opinion or at least he could... try!!

Keep in mind that is never convenient for the remaining players to ask the end for stalemate. Even if you cannot force a "sure" win (it's never so, better to say "almost sure" ) but then there are many tricks to force a 50% win. It's mathematically convenient to try. In this case it was a 6 players game since it was around 100 points in case of win, -20 points in case of loss. If you arrive in the ending and then ask for a stalemate... it's like a suicide!

One more note. The result of the game is not draw, simply the game has been ended with no result, it's no context, it should be re-played theoretically. If it was a draw then the lower ratings would have gained few points, the higher ratings would have lost few, and we all would have gained tokens, but it is not so.

----------

So here the update of the last 4 games:

6p Cap S. Africa = annulled
7p D.M Realm H.P. = waiting for Stratosphere's move
8p Dom Tamriel = waiting for Stratosphere's move
9p Cap New York = waiting for Stratosphere's move

----------

Any news about Stratos? He added time 2 times but didn't played...
PsymonStark wrote:
Booo, never gonna get a finished game in South Africa for stats? :P
Living proof that everyone can be a brilliant great good decent cartographer.
The_Bishop wrote:
The Admiral Fendi got an early win in the New York City "rumble" and I have already illustrated to her how I am sorry for that "easy win". But it is not my fault, it's Emjaydee that makes desperate moves! If you think to run the map because you have more than 11% chance to win then you cannot pretend to be invited again. But okay he was the lowest rank in the game... But the others! How is it possible there were so many holding 5 cards in a 9 players game? Or you turn-in or you avoid cards, if you stay with 5 you are cannon fodder! By the way good game Fendi...

So here the update of the last 4 games:
6p Cap S. Africa = annulled
7p D.M Realm H.P. = on going...
8p Dom Tamriel = on going...
9p Cap New York = Fendi
emjaydee wrote:
Thankyou for that kindly criticism Bishop, I especially enjoyed the dig about my rank.
I, of course, disagree completely that I made a 'desperate' move and would also state that I believe the majority of players would have made the same move in my position. The only fault was a 28-35 dice roll when attempting to kill Strat.

As for you no longer inviting me to your games, that is your choice. I am obviously disappointed that you feel that way, and that you dislike my gameplay. However, you are the only player who has (publicly) expressed disappointment with my gameplay.

I wish you luck in your future games. Bueno Fortuna.
The_Bishop wrote:
@Mjd - Don't worry it is not that bad, probably I will invite you again. But that kind of moves are called desperate. You can play in that way if you like but it is not so pleasant for the other players in the game.

Your first attack was 30v31 to kill Ultras, you already had to have a bit of good dice to do that, then you got very lucky cards if you tell you had a wild but still you could turn in twice without using the wild (since you got 6 cards matching), then finally 36v31 to kill Stratos and you failed. Since 2 times you got lucky and the 3rd you got unlucky and... "It is not my fault, it's the dice!" Well of course the dice! I don't think the others in the game would have acted like that. Plus if you wanted to run the map, you had at least one other kill with uncertain result, because after turning in twice after killing Stratos you would have had only a single turn in from the next kill, not double. Since you needed to be lucky at least 4 times to win the game.

If + if + if + if = few chances! Even if you had stopped your stream somewhere, still it was probably bad, because then your opponents would have had super high turn-ins and you would have only got many paths blocked. This kind of games "or you kill everybody or you kill nobody" but your first kill was only 58% of chance and nothing to gain! I hope you can consider my criticism to be constructive and not offending. I commented all the games here and this one has been mostly decided by your move, since it's the primary thing I comment, and in my opinion it wasn't so bad, just... desperate! Probably you were holding 2 wilds and got confused thinking you could do great things with them.