BE CAREFUL!!!
  • 68 posts
  • Page 3 of 5
The_Bishop wrote:
You are such a lucky guy UltraSplot!!

Also I think Sygma had to act rather then sleep! :P
I was died either ways, but I am particularly irritated to see this game given to my greater enemy!

And I wanted my name to be the first winner of the list like the previous one, but unfortunately this time it is not...
I am so bitter for that! But well... I will forgot this one, looking forward.

I'm adding a new game, but I am having some rethinking on the 4th of the list. I mean the map will be Melee, of course, but I never liked Fog and I don't know why I proposed that. Maybe it would more interesting to try a Domination game on Melee map. And probably I'm enlarging the point limits of 200 in both side because they were too narrow. Hopefully we'll have Nikeboix in for the last 9p caps!
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
The_Bishop wrote:
So here the 1st update:

3p Cap Ancient R. = UltrasPlot
4p Dom Falkland I. = on going...
5p D.M USA = on going...
6p Dom Melee = Waiting for players!
UltrasPlot wrote:
Lol Bishop I fear my points may soon be too high to join :]
*insert trollface here*
The_Bishop wrote:
Lol, I will try my best to keep your points low enough then,
Major UltrasPlot!
:]
The_Bishop wrote:
Gulp! An unpredictable shot by Annajoyce surprised all of us on those damned islands forgotten by God!! I already warned on the potential of this player, be careful on playing her. If you think Fendi is a good one, well, I going to tell you that Anna is thrice!

Well, I will forgot also that loss... :(
Let see what happens now on the USA land and on the magic Melee world.
You can watch the games here:

4p Dom Falkland I. = Annajoyce
5p D.M USA = on going...
6p Dom Melee = on going...

6p Cap S. Africa = Waiting for players!
The_Bishop wrote:
An incredible final! 97 Ultra's troops in the Iowa wasn't enough to stop the Bishop's supremacy :P Unfortunately I could not turn in immediately and my army has been reduced to 1 troop only in the Maine but I finally managed the end the war on the USA with a glorious victory! I am a bit sorry really for the poor Ultras missing the goal for 1 troop only.

So here the last update:

4p Dom Falkland I. = Annajoyce
5p D.M USA = The_Bishop
6p Dom Melee = on going...

6p Cap S. Africa = on going...
7p D.M Realm H.P. = Waiting for players!
UltrasPlot wrote:
I LOST SEVEN TO ONE THIS IS FKIN...

ffs (click to show)
The_Bishop wrote:
I don't know what those codes mean but I invite you to use an appropriate language please Ultras. I am sorry to see you so bitter for that loss but your analyze also is a bit lacking. I mean that was a turn of events in the final that every one of them would have changed the result of the game.

turn of events (click to show)
I would say it was a 50% chance of winning for both, mostly decide by cards and dice. It is how many games end, nothing special. I think Ultras played the game pretty smartly avoiding a card in the ending making himself the least worthy to be killed but also the most ready to kill with all his troops bunched in 1 territory. I would say a maneuvre that make him "the winner" or... "the last to die".

I think I replied accordingly eliminating all the other opponents for cards even if under-worth, I know it was 50-50, "let see who wins now or him or me". Well, finally things payed off for me but I think we both deserved the game, that is why I say "GG Ultras". And GG everybody in the game really.

I enjoyed to play the USA map, the crazy final was so exciting really. The map is pretty pleasant to play in my opinion, but there's a bit of cannon colors that hurts my eyes when I look at it. Especially that blue is so invasive!
UltrasPlot wrote:
Chance of losing 7 troops against 1 is much lower than that of 4 cards no set.

Everyone prepares for 4 cards no set. No one expects to lose 7 troops to 1. (I'm also pissed since I haven't won a game in 12...)
The_Bishop wrote:
@Ultras - Of course it's a lower chance (very lower!!) but when you roll hundreds or thousands of dice it's almost sure you can find some super good or super bad rolls. You can complain about that specific roll or every other rolls in the game that gives you some troops less in the ending.

Dice are not fair, it's their disposition!
UltrasPlot wrote:
When you roll about 1000 dice in succession what are the chances that you lose 7v1 thrice?
The_Bishop wrote:
Okay but let's fall the philosophy...

Another game of the list had finished but I had no time to comment it.
Maafi is the winner of the Melee game.
I don't want to reduce his glory but I would say it was a domination game improperly played by the most. That game with the cap at 12 was supposed to be much longer than that! :(

When you leave many 1's in a domination game is like leaving your capital unprotected, just a beginner mistake.
When there are not enough "easy territories" to conquer people can try to get a double turn in (if the cap is high enough) and conquer the territory needed to win. Maafi had a double option: he could turn in and go directly for territories or he could try to kill Post for cards. He practically did both things!

But, okay I will start another domination game with capped cards soon.
For now I am waiting 3 players more to join the 7p Realm H.P. game.
Fendi is in! :D (This must probably make the game started soon!)
Stratosphere wrote:
Bishop can I request invitation for the games you create? :D
I think I like to play most of them :D. Also I forget to check it here always LOL