we have 12 dominators yet?
  • 56 posts
  • Page 4 of 4
killrick wrote:
well i couldnt find that 4th card so i had to finish it with just the 3 magic cards
fire up that smokin pot bishop
was a fun tourney great job organizing it
TheMachiavelli wrote:
Congratulations Rick!

And thanks for the Bishop for organising and for narrating the games. He manages to make it all seem much more exciting than it really is!
Matty wrote:
Well played rick, and nice cards, wish I had em :) Didn't even have a turn in with the 4 I had now, so no way of winning for me I guess.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
aeronautic wrote:
Congratulations killrick !
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
The_Bishop wrote:
Oh well, what emotion! Sorry if I am a bit late with the announcement:

[image] HABEMUS DOMINATOREM DOMINATORUM OMNIUM [image]

Congratulations to the winner of the Final game, 2nd Lieutenant killrick!

Spoiler (click to show)
A good overall tournament performance from Killrick. In the final he was well set in the central region, free to expand both to North and South. Oliver also seemed to have quite a good position with the protection given by neutrals, but probably he acted too early or he just got bad dice, I don't know. Vexer also was strong thanks to the Northern Irland gift, but Matty fought to keep him down and the war among them two weakened both. Killrick probably was smart to stay out of personal wars and finally won the game!
https://dominating12.com/game/647243

Therefore, by the power vested in me by the Highest, I have the honour to proclaim killrick Dominator of All Dominators!!

Now we know why he insisted so much for organizing this tournament: he just wanted to show us who's the best of the best! ;)
Congrats again, killrick! I'm now going to phone calling Hoodlum for the award ceremony.

«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
Congratulations @Killrick! You were persistent with interest in getting this going and you pulled it off. The best of the best of the best! :)

DOMINATOR OF DOMINATORS!

120 points and 1200 battle tokens awareded.. Congrats
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
killrick wrote:
what   no ferrari with a big D on the hood? just more tokens (that makes 79824 tokens that dont buy beer}
made my wife listen to the horns
i wasnt really expecting to win this thing but i guess ya gotta get lucky every now and then.
i woulda bet on vexer for the win as he was so close to winning both his first and second game
was a fun tourney .thx to all that participated and a big thx to bishop for all the colourfull commentary and organizing
4960epic wrote:
Yes very impressive rick, i can always remember you looking to start a fight like this, congratulations man.
elysium5 wrote:
Congrats. I think it might be time to revisit the realm of forgotten players map with some name territory updates. Or maybe even a new dominating 12 map! Me thinks I should suggest this in the Map Forum...
"Bad Deadpool... Good Deadpool!"
Matty wrote:
xD
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria