4v4 tournament
  • 50 posts
  • Page 1 of 4
periwinkle wrote:
[image]

There are a total of 8 teams. 
Team 1: 4 Amigos @periwinkle, @clarkenfeld, @jfults, @ENGELBREKT
Team 2: GGkings69 @spite, @zone7dunk, @goopunch3, @spidaliere8
Team 3: The Little Fellas aka Young Kings @Fred-pwns, @Franklineld, @Thedougabides, @bilby
Team 4: The Distractors  @equist, @quistb1, @bradyq, @kramerq
Team 5: 3 Rs & a B @rockbert, @irob, @begold, @Ryomyr
Team 6: @tcjohans, @2ofclubs, @bluegoetz, @tennesseelogman
Team 7: @General_Ender, @robit, @macklyn, @pndxtr
Team 8: @Great_Kabuki, @DRoy20, @Black_Death, @calebdecker

Top 4 Teams below will advance to the Semi-Final Round

[image]

Layout:

Round Robin: French Republic, deathmatch, increasing cards, normal turn-in, no fog, original dice, chained fortification.
 Each team will play against all the other teams once, for a total of 7 games. A maximum of 4 games will be played at once. It will follow this schedule:
1v8 1v7 1v6 1v5
2v8 2v7 2v6 2v5
3v8 3v7 3v6 3 v 5
4v8 4 v7 4v6 4v5

1v2 1v 3 1v 4
2v4 2v3 3v4
5v8 5v7 5v6
6v8 6v7 7v8
Top 4 teams will advance to the semi-final round. Any ties will have another round to break the tie (best of 3).

Semi-final: New York City, deathmatch, increasing cards, normal turn-in, no fog, original dice, chained fortification. Best of 3

Finals: Gold Coast, deathmatch, increasing cards, normal turn-in, no fog, original dice, chained fortification. Best of 3

Time Commitment:
This tournament will take approximately 3 months to complete. Make sure you find teammates that can commit to this length of time. If players are not able to complete the tournament, the team must replace a teammate with another player of their choice within 48 hours. Otherwise, the whole team will forfeit the game and the rest of the tournament.

Entry Requirement:
1. Have 1 representative from your team respond to this forum post with the players’ names and name of the team. Only 8 teams can be accepted so first come first serve. Full teams of 4 will only be signed up. Feel free to use this forum to find yourself a team of 4. Then announce your team name and players names to sign up.
2. Each player must have a minimum of 10 team games played or have their teammate vouch for them.
3. Each player will have 30 rating points deducted just before the first game starts. This will be a manual adjustment. An email message from me will be sent prior as a reminder.

Prizes:
You will win rating points and tokens (Donations of tokens are welcomed). The rating points collected for the entry requirement is the pot of points that the winning team wins. Each player on the winning team will receive 168 rating points each. The second-place team will win 48 rating points each and the third-place team will win 24 points each. Tokens will be shared in the following way: First place 70%, second place 20%, third place 10%.

Token Donations: (Thank you!)
Periwinkle 3000
Spite 200
Calebdecker 100
2ofclubs 1000

Previous Quadruple Madness (click to show)
Abs wrote:
We are in

Irob, Abs, Begold, BadKarma

Team name: The Quad Squad
bilby wrote:
bilby
thedougabides
fred-pwns
franklineld

Team name: Cheese Princes
Rockbert wrote:
I will donate 2000 tokens
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
DreamStreet wrote:
I'm a free agent. Looking for a team. If anyone needs a 4th team member, I'm down!
maafi wrote:
I'll donate 4000 tokens and I'll play if there are others willing to make a team.
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
maafi is online.