4v4 tournament
  • 28 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
periwinkle wrote:
 [image]

Hurry and grab yourself a team of four and partake in 4v4 tournament (Sudden Death). 

Layout:
All games are 24 hours, deathmatch, increasing cards, original dice, sunny (no fog), no advance cards. Best of 5 to advance to the next round. I will accept for first 8 teams that sign up.

[image]

Team numbers are assigned by the combined rating point total of your team. I will use the latest D12 monthly dominating list to calculate the teams combined rating point total. (yes that means the highest ranked team will play against the lowest ranked team in round 1)

Participating Teams
1. 4 Amigos: periwinkle, clarkenfeld, engelbrekt, jfults
2. The Quad Squad: Irob, Abs, begold, badkarma
3. Nemesis: Rcomer727, Tennesseelogman, maafi, Virtuosity98
4. Invictus: General_Ender, robit, goryh, jlofgran
5. Cheeses Prince: bilby, thedougabides, fred-pwns, franklineld
6. TigersNeverSleep: calebdecker, Droy20, blfingerhut, great_kabuki
7. Tier Ones: Rockbert, whiteh58, jasonriskaccount, Ryomyr
8. Denoginizers: Wompdompers, BackdoorBlast, Ukraineisweak, DreamStreet

Time Commitment:
This tournament will take approximately 6 weeks to complete (just before the summer starts). Make sure you find teammates that can commit to this length of time. If players are not able to complete the tournament, the team must replace a teammate with another player of their choice within 48 hours. Otherwise, the whole team will forfeit the game and the rest of the tournament.

Entry Requirement:
1. Each player will have 30 rating points deducted just before the first game starts. This will be a manual adjustment. An email message from me will be sent prior as a reminder.
2. Each player must have a minimum of 10 team games played or have their teammate vouch for them.
3. Have 1 representative from your team respond to this forum post with the players’ names and name of the team. Only 8 teams can be accepted so first come first serve. Full teams of 4 will only be signed up. Feel free to use this forum to find yourself a team of 4. Then announce your team name and players names to sign up.

Prizes:
You will win rating points (yes, you read that correctly!) ….plus tokens (Donations of tokens are welcomed). The rating points collected for the entry requirement is the pot of points that the winning team wins. Each player on the winning team will receive 168 rating points each. The second-place team will win 30 rating points each and the third-place team will win 24 points each.  Tokens will be shared in the following way: First place 70%, second place 20%, third place 10%.

Donations: Periwinkle 4000 tokens Jfults 2000 tokens Rockbert 2000 tokens Abs 3000 tokens

So….what are you waiting for? Find yourself a team of 4 and be the first to sign up. Who knows, you might be a lot of rating points richer!
“I never lose. I either win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela
periwinkle is online.
periwinkle wrote:
periwinkle
clarkenfeld
engelbrekt
jfults

team name: 4 Amigos
“I never lose. I either win or learn.” – Nelson Mandela
periwinkle is online.
Abs wrote:
We are in

Irob, Abs, Begold, BadKarma

Team name: The Quad Squad
bilby wrote:
bilby
thedougabides
fred-pwns
franklineld

Team name: Cheese Princes
Rockbert wrote:
I will donate 2000 tokens
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster, and treat those two impostors just the same.

Rudyard Kipling
DreamStreet wrote:
I'm a free agent. Looking for a team. If anyone needs a 4th team member, I'm down!
maafi wrote:
I'll donate 4000 tokens and I'll play if there are others willing to make a team.