New Tournament
  • 60 posts
  • Page 4 of 4
vorple wrote:
great tourny glad i got to get in even if I was late, please keep me in the future rounds or if there are new tournys feel free to add me
Rockbert wrote:
Hello fellow battlers! Currently we have a log jam at the top of this tournament with many teams tied at 3-3. So, I think this will go into a bit of overtime. Going to increase to a total of 9 rounds. So best of 9 instead of best of 7 and we'll see if there is separation for the victors. Thanks all and I hope you are enjoying this one as much as I am!

Rockbert.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
After reviewing the records it looks like we don't need to go for another 2 rounds. we have a 4 way tie at 3-3, so we will have a winners bracket to determine the victor. I will set these up this weekend I hope.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
God_of_War wrote:
Even though the games didn't go the way I wished, it was still a fun time and thanks for setting things up for us!
Hi there!
The_Bishop wrote:
'Winners bracket to determine the victor' is just so cool.
And which are the 4 teams involved ?
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Rockbert wrote:
Thanks God of War! So glad you enjoyed it! This has been a lot of fun. Now that the last game is done for the previous round, I am going to work on getting this last round set up. Hopefully be done today or tomorrow. Sorry for the wait everyone, just got back from the best vacation! :)
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Okay Warriors, I am setting up the last round of games for this tournament. I want to say it has been an honor and a pleasure to battle each and every one of you and to host this tournament. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed this, I plan to make another tournament in the future with triads, so keep that in mind if you want to play.

Okay, so for this last round, we are all battling on the same map, and one that nobody has fought on in this tournament yet. I hope this will give everyone something new to look forward to as far as the fight goes. Remember, as Conan once said, "All that matters is that two stood against many..." haha. Enjoy!

Rockbert
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Well, there is one game left but the winners have already been decided.

CONGRATULATIONS to Hooboy11 and Dough_boy!! Well played! You are the winners! Your winnings will be donated to you with a 50/50 split of the winnings between the two of you.

Now, there are currently 4 second place teams which happens to be enough for a second place run off game. I will send a message to those involved. This would also leave us with three third place winners after that game. If everyone agrees I will set that up. 
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
dough_boy
Thanks Rock! It was frustratingly fun!

Thanks dough_boy! It was my first time hosting a tournament, so I will take that! :)
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Congratulations HalSucks and 1949midden! Your 2nd place prize is 1,650 tokens, which is 825 a piece. I will send those to you now
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Congratulations Vorple and CODIAC! You are the 3rd place winners. I will send you your winnings of 850 tokens divided by the two of you for 425 shortly! Well done!
- Thomas Mann