New Tournament
  • 60 posts
  • Page 3 of 4
Rockbert wrote:
yes you can. would you like to pair up with BenjERASMUS? he needs a partner
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
you just got the last one! :)

Okay, I will start putting the games together. should be up and running tomorrow. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Mach
I'm in

sorry Mach, the tournament has already started. Hopefully get you in the next time.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
The_Bishop wrote:
Good luck every pair !

I'm donating 1000 to incentive the good play ;)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Rockbert wrote:
Received, Thank you Bishop! Very generous of you sir. Much obliged. :)
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
We have one game left in Round 1. Once that game has ended I will have the next round up soon after.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Congratulations to all the winners of round 1!

I should have Round 2 up and started in the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
FYI, I am having some technical difficulties getting the last 8 players in the round 2 game. I have sent messages to Admin and requested assistance. Once I am able I will have that game started. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
vorple
If there is another one please add me with whoever needs a partner

Thanks Vorple! Round 3 will be set up today and should start soon. I will let you know if we can squeeze you in there. Thanks!
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Great going so far all! The tournament is a tight race so far. I will be working on round 5 tonight and tomorrow to get it going for you all. Thanks for playing and stay tuned for the next round!

Rockbert.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Alright everyone, I truly appreciate you all sticking with me on this tournament. I hope you have had fun. We've had some bumps along the way, but it's been a learning experience. Today is 5/21/21 and I will be working on getting Round 6 in order tomorrow. I hope to have that completed and ready before the weekend ends. Thanks again to everyone and happy battling!

Rockbert.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.