• 364 posts
  • Page 13 of 25
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
The game has continued, the games are in progress, I hope that all players can enter the link and check the current phase in which they are. A number of players are double eliminated
Good luck in the continuation of the competition to all participants...
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Feel free and send me a PM if you feel something needs to change, I am here to listen to each of you if you have something to say
in order to improve and correct if there is such a thing, We will find a central solution so that everyone is more or less satisfied ,it is difficult to find a solution that pleases everyone...
I saw a lot of drop starts in this map but also it was not crucial for win, these are very small bonuses +1 or +2 that can be destroyed, given that the map is small and easily accessible, it is certainly dynamic for the gameplay.
Be sure that I am the one who monitors each game individually from the beginning to the end to make sure that everything happens according to the protocol and that fair play is represented at a high level, which is the most important thing.
I believe you all know that a 1 on 1 game is very ungrateful in terms of drop start bonuses, and the order of playing the first one is as it is and we cannot influence it, it is up to us to adjust the tactics and strategy to bring ourselves from the worst position to some position. in which we can fight for victory.
To avoid spaming the thread, anyone who has any objections can open a topic on that topic or send me a PM and we will see what we can do for the good of each of us.
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
DreamStreet wrote:
Green_Guard
time for round 4

Yes!!!! Blagoje_Jovovic, you take too long to manage this tournament! (Half Joking)
The_Bishop wrote:
Do you want me to call Blagoje on phone ? Or I can give you the phone number, as you prefer.
Wow, round 5 will be played on the Pizza map, enjoy it ! ;)
«God doesn't play dice with the World» ~ Albert Einstein
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
I was inaccessible, I searched deep hidden in the depths of the earth
I hope it's ok now ;)
DreamStreet wrote:
@Blagoje_Jovovic, you made a mistake in the bracket. I only beat Clarkenfield 2-1 not 3-0. I guess it doesn't change the overall result, but just wanted to point that out.
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Of course, dream street
the first thing I do when I log in is to check all the events in the tournaments, no worries
You wait for the winner of this game and then the grand final goes on the Australasia map, I saved it for the grand final!
So there is no double elimination in the final, the winner wins the first place, you have a very good score in the course of the tournament so far...
DreamStreet wrote:
Blagoje_Jovovic
Of course, dream street
the first thing I do when I log in is to check all the events in the tournaments, no worries
You wait for the winner of this game and then the grand final goes on the Australasia map, I saved it for the grand final!
So there is no double elimination in the final, the winner wins the first place, you have a very good score in the course of the tournament so far...

Sounds Good, but on the bracket, it says there might be a second game if necessary. If I lose, does that mean there is another chance or no? Like it says loser of 62 if necessary. Not sure what that means?
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:

simply, there is no double elimination in the final