• 364 posts
  • Page 9 of 25
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
Drax and mach ,guys you are already in .
likethewine is 17 th on the list i will update when more players sing up,just to avoid spam thread.
rheisel 18 th
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
They actually missed a thread and want to join pairs.this is a one vs one thread :)
I master the forum perfectly, I check and add new players every day, I advise you to pay more attention and study the forum more.
I believe the new players are a little confused, a new thread should start, but this is just a continuation of the hoodlum story, so Im just finishing the work around the tournament and all tournaments started by me like american story is a new story and the first post has been edited every day. Only the creator of the thread can edit the first post, which is why there is all this confusion
“Vital lives are about action. You can't feel warmth unless you create it, can't feel delight until you play, can't know serendipity unless you risk.”
Blagoje_Jovovic wrote:
List of players who have signed up for now:
1. @Rockbert
2. @YesThereIsAnS
3. @pdorward17
4. @TimTheGreat
5. @sfclimbers
6. @spacecowboy
7. @Green_Guard
8. @milnejw24
9. @Drax
10. @Mach
11. @Hoodlum
12. @hortik
13. @clarkenfeld
14. @periwinkle
15. @PippoCalogero
16. @Mdhaglund
17. @cdravis
18. @likethewine
19. @rheisel
All donations are welcome.
Rockbert wrote:
FYI Blagoje_Jovovic, it looks like milnejw24 has not been active since 2/7/21. He is in my tournament too and was kicked for missing turns in the current game. Not sure what's going on there but thought you should know.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
FYI, I will donate 500 tokens to the cause
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann