• 91 posts
  • Page 6 of 7
slackbatter wrote:
If you get enough for another 9 players then I'll play. And I can donate 7, 500 tokens (either way).
Hoodlum wrote:
Lets do it again Sign ups

Map Masters - Very Large Maps
Tournament prize = 20,000 tokens donated  (donations accepted)*Hoodlum 5000 *Jimi *2500 *The_Mad_Beaver *2500 Valhalla *2500 slackbatter *7500

15,000 1st place
7500   2nd place
5000   3rd place

World Expanded x 4 games
World Inverted x 4 games
Italia x 4 games
Texas x 4 games
New York City x 4 games
Baltic Sea x 4 games
Westeros x 4 games
Atlantis x 4 games
Africa x 4 games
World Double x 4 games

Total of 40 games. You will play them all at once
All 9 player games - Each map be ascending cards / unlimited fortification / advanced cards
of all the modes. DM / CAPS / DOM / ASSASSIN

Tournament Winner is based on the Tournament page points. Most wins. Groups of players are randomized

1. @Hoodlum
2. @simomosi (auto)
3. @KOE_Doja (auto)
4. @vorple (auto)
5. @ProblemChild96
6. @Machine55 (auto)
7. @Davor (auto)
8. @GM_Archiee
9. @nickdabubble
10. @vodkamikebid
11. @Valhalla (donated *2500)
12. @Tennesseelogman
13. @andymech
14. @roy12345
15. @Jimi (donated *2500)
16. @Texx
17. @nickmax
18. @The_Mad_Beaver (donated *2500)
19 @SN007
20 @elysium5
21 @DurandalBlue
22 @mxDev
23 @Virtuosity97
24 @Riskk
25 @NotSoFast
26 @DIEMOTH
27 @Whisp

28 @catpere
29 @monte485
30 @Slackbatter (too donate 7500) - subtracted 17/04/2020
31 @calebdecker
32 @coco
33 @mayba
34 @GeneralHalsey
35 @OldDogGen (too donate 7500)
36 @Wahine

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
slackbatter
If you get enough for another 9 players then I'll play. And I can donate 7, 500 tokens (either way).

many of the games have started. deathmatch and domination, the new 9 are gonna be playing each other in the DM and Dom games
but will be included in caps/assassination with the rest of the players since i haven't started them yet
Hoodlum wrote:
finally done..160 games created. manually entered 1440 names, and changed 1280 colours (since player 1 is defaulted on green)
so nobody complain about their colour :)
good luck
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Hoodlum
finally done..160 games created. manually entered 1440 names, and changed 1280 colours (since player 1 is defaulted on green)
so nobody complain about their colour :)
good luck

Just to get a fair idea.... how long do you figure it took you to set this all up? I imagine quite a while, but I can't really guess a number at all... (is anything 'more automated' ?)
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
dough_boy wrote:
AlexCheckMate
Just to get a fair idea.... how long do you figure it took you to set this all up? I imagine quite a while, but I can't really guess a number at all... (is anything 'more automated' ?)

I know it isn't high on the programmer's list, but I have suggested an easy button. I know tournaments are popular (getting more so) and it might be worthwhile to make the managing of them easier.
ProblemChild96 wrote:
Congrats slackbatter looks like you've secured the win
Appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak. "Sun Tzu - The Art of War"
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Congrats slack, well deserved!
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).