Information about the website update, browser support, and long term games.
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Cireon wrote:
Hi everyone!

I have a small few announcements for you to make, so I figured I'd group them in this quick little news post.

First of all, today (December 3) we updated our website framework. This caused everybody to be logged out. Don't worry, this a totally expected of us continuing to work to keep your login details safe :)

Secondly, going forward we will no longer be officially supporting Internet Explorer versions 9 and 10. We want to keep adding awesome features to this website, and we can't do that if we have to keep supporting older browsers. If you are still using one of these old versions, update to the latest Internet Explorer version, 11, which is still supported, or even better, switch to one of our recommended browsers. Which ones are those, you ask? We added a brand new FAQ entry for you with detailed support information.

Finally, we noticed that a lot of long term games would sit around and never fill up. Since this cluttered the list of open games a lot, we will now automatically be closing long term games if they don't start within a month of their creation.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
Note: we found out that emails had been getting stuck in the queue for about a day after the upgrade. This has now been fixed and all the emails should have been sent out albeit slightly delayed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Cireon wrote:
We updated from Laravel 5.4 to Laravel 5.5 in the latest update.