You can now purchase 3 month and 6 month memberships
  • 23 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
mccabecol wrote:
In fairness for time spent on the site versus the cost its a no brainer - dont mind paying for something when I get the use of it and to have a bucket of 24hr games on the go is great -
OXEN wrote:
OLDDOGGEN FOR COMISSION! WE THE PEOPLE OF D12 DEMAND IT! :P (but u have to buy "premium", do it do it!)
lun0r wrote:
i like the 3 month option, and the site is pretty cool so far, i hope they keep working on it though, it can always get better :)
Glanru wrote:
I typically avoid such areas of comment, however, I feel obliged to respond to spacemen's comment.

This site is working on implementing more premium only, or premium preferred features. While on vacation last week with my brother, Vexer, we implemented the change to premium ranks (I am lacking data on who to give credit to the image itself to, but please do not let that degrade from my point). The programmers on this site are volunteers. Not all of the programmers are familiar with the framework that the site uses, yet we try our best to increase both the performance of this site for all users, and look legitimately for ways to make the experience better for premium members. The benefits are outlined, you can check the userbar premium link yourself. Please, choose that option if it best fits you, or you feel like contributing to a wonderful otherwise free site.
aeronautic wrote:
Premium is fab and little payment for something I enjoy so much, please adjust the token ratio though as it holds back promotion if you win a lot of games and surely winning lots of battles for your cause should be rewarded by promotion.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
stickyfrog wrote:
It's a good site....I'm glad we're trying out new ideas and game plays. I did a trial membership for $9 for three months just to try things out, but chances are that I'll upgrade at the end of that. Keep up the good work...Frog