New policy change regarding live game limits.
  • 16 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
Vexer wrote:
For those who are unaware, this site costs money to run. We have to pay server fees each month. It's a substantial amount. I'm sure you've all noticed that the site is not supported by ads. We have chosen a different model for the time being. We rely on members buying premium accounts in order to pay the bills.

The members expect a certain quality of service in return for their payment. Recently we have not been able to provide the service they expect because too many non paying members are hogging the server and causing it to be too slow.

So for now we have decided to limit non premium members to one live game at a time in order to ensure that the players who are actually paying the site's bills will be able to enjoy lag free games.

If enough players purchase premium accounts then we will be able to afford a faster server, at which point we will re-evaluate the one game at a time limit.
Robinette wrote:
Waht? no free lunch... lol, just kidding.. here! here! as a non-premium member i agree wholeheartedly with this :)
Dsds7292 wrote:
That's saddening, but I understand that it does cost money to run. Thanks Vexer + other admins for still keeping this site alive..
nakes wrote:
pues yo estoy de acuerdo, pero quisiera que implementaran otro medio de pago como mensajes de texto, yo quisiera pagar la cuenta premium pero no cuento con tarjeta de crédito.