If you frequently miss your turns there will now be consequences. Moderators can now end games and change your turn time...
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Vexer wrote:
Thanks to Matty's programming we now have the ability to limit problem players to 3 games. Report frequent turn missers to Holt of Fendi and they will decide if the player qualifies for the punishment.

Moderators (currently just Crystal) now have the ability to:

- End Games
- Change live games to 24h or 7 minute turns
- Give more time for a turn
- Change the number of players for a game that hasn't started.

If a moderator is online please send these requests to them first and if you get no response then you can bother an Admin.

Live games are now limited to two at a time. Even though you may be capable of playing 3 games at a time without missing turns, you won't play as well and you will slow down all three games. That slow down is not fair to the other players in the game.

Bug/Fixes

-The live game timer no longer freezes and games start correctly without having to refresh your browser. If you don't find this to be the case then message Vexer and state exactly what isn't working, what browser you are using and what version of the browser you have.

- Fog now works on the Europe 1814 map thanks to Glanru's reprogramming.

- My Games now shows the correct start date of the game under 'More Information' and also shows the correct number of players who's turn is before you -- also thanks to Glanru.
Matty wrote:
Good work everyone, keep it up!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Hero wrote:
Love this website, wish there were more players to complete with, and perhaps more objectives to complete.
trp1989 wrote:
In live games I think that people are deliberately missing turns so that they can get double the numbers on the next turn. Can this be stopped?
Crystal wrote:
we don't give double numbers on next turn.. if you miss your turn, you miss that round's reinforcements
sekretar wrote:
47476- i lost this game beaucose i cant open site.i open game, i wait and check some another, and site was blocked.this happen and before, i dont membre what games.
Vexer wrote:
hmm, sorry sekretar, not sure what happened but we will return the points you lost in that game.