The user bar is the section at the very top of the page. I am sure most of you have noticed a new yellow UPDATE button in the top right corner...
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Vexer wrote:
The user bar is the section at the very top of the page. I am sure most of you have noticed a new yellow UPDATE button in the top right corner. Clicking this button will check for unread messages, turns to take, and invites.

The user bar only updates on it's own every 30 seconds. If you are using it to tell you when it's your turn in a live game while you are viewing the forums or another game then you are making players wait longer than is needful. Click the Update button manually to get a faster notification of your turn.

Matty wrote:
Nice Job. I'm still not sure about the double link "My Games" and "Turns", but maybe it will be updated some more this week.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
There are two links for the same thing because people are used to seeing 'My Games' and not 'Turns' and I don't want to change too much at once. I can remove it later pretty easily if people find they aren't using the my games link. I chose the word 'Turns' because it helps people understand better what they are updating when they click update. They aren't updating to see how many games they have, they are updating to see how many turns they have to take.
Vexer wrote:
I have changed how this works again and have update this article to describe the change.