Before you get too excited about your rank not changing, it will update as soon as you finish a game. Everyone above Private First Class will drop down to
  • 15 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
Before you get too excited about your rank not changing, it will update as soon as you finish a game. Everyone above Private First Class will drop down to Private First Class. To see how many Game Points you have, go to your account/shop/ranks

For those of you who are not aware of this new rank change, please check the last news post which talks all about it and answers many questions you probably have.

Anyone who finds a bug with the new system please post here or on the forums, I will check both places. Enjoy the new ranking system!
waka wrote:
I am disagree whith the new system, i have got 57 skill points, but i need tokens.
In the new rank my tokens are the same but i lose a lot of skill points.
This system no rules for me. I need a compensation.
thaithai wrote:
i think new rank is good.with old system,i never lose my point. because there are a lot leaver members who i won.thanks for new system.
thaithai wrote:
i need finish my games soon before u change new system.i will lose a lot point for a lose game.
4myGod wrote:
waka, you didn't lose skill points, we divided skill/10. Skill doesn't change your rank now, the battle points change your rank.
cody224 wrote:
I like the new ranking system, but are we going to be rewarded our tokens back like last time the rank system was changed?
Emmdizzle wrote:
4my...so we are all starting over again? Dude it took forever to get to warrant officer and I had enough skill points for lt colonel all I had to do was play more games to get there...your system was unique...this new system is more like CC light. I think you should change it back.
Emmdizzle wrote:
Even with team games it might not be possible...you have to make the goals attainable. Most good players will hover between 2000 and 3000 points...Your old system made the high ranks attainable even though you have to play a ton of games to get there.
4myGod wrote:
cody
All of your ranks are still purchased, so there is no need to give back tokens, you aren't losing anything, it's just putting you at the lowest rank, but as soon as you have the points you will be back up without repurchasing the ranks. All the token costs stay the same.

Emmdizzle
This is easier for the typical player to understand. Though the other system was unique, nobody could really get into the game because they really didn't know what was going on or how they were gaining/losing their ranks. The other system is still being calculated, and later we will have a title or reward for those people. Now we are just calling it skill and dividing it by 10. so if you had 1000 skill points then you have 100 skill in the new system.

I can always just remove the last 3 ranks and combine them all into one rank of "General"?
Dsds7292 wrote:
Hi, i have a question, I droped down to Private, but then I got enough skill points to be back at private first class. The problem is that it still shows me at just Private. Did I do something wrong?
Dsds7292 wrote:
4myGod, this website was a great idea. I am going to tell lots of people about it.
thaithai wrote:
to mygod:if u intend change back old system.plz notice soon.with old system,i only need win emmdizzle.it will increase my points.