Tired of being limited by 4 games at a time? Now you can play as many games at a time as you want by simply purchasing a Premium Membership...
  • 7 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
Tired of being limited by 4 games at a time? Now you can play as many games at a time as you want by simply purchasing a Premium Membership. Premium Membership costs only $25/ year. So for an entire year you will not be limited by the 4 games at a time restriction.

We use the money for advertising and hosting. Those things are quite expensive. We can really use the money especially now while the site is still new. We will need to upgrade to a dedicated server soon which costs $150 a month and then we still have advertising which depends on how much we advertise.

We are going to make this site awesome.

Note: I fixed the known bugs and this should work. If it doesn't please send me a message or post on the forums. The bugs are only on my end. The payments will always go through but the site was automatically giving premium so I had to give it manually. However, that should be fixed now.

Thank you everyone in advance for your support in making this the best site to play Risk online out there!

When you are ready, you can purchase Premium Membership here:
Premium Membership
Nathanael wrote:
Question? Why not just buy a computer and use that as the dedicated server? Wouldn't that be far cheaper? Or what would a server do that the previous idea wouldn't?
4myGod wrote:
The problem is the speed. A dedicated server wouldn't be as fast unless I co-located it, which I don't have the money for.
dang1 wrote:
I'm new to this site, I've been playing conquerclub and landgrab for a cople of years, this seems like a good site, it could use more players, i'll put the word out
nate509 wrote:
This is by far the best site ive found out there, nice interface and high quality maps. Sad to see not many members here though.
7AceAdrian wrote:
I just found this site, it's the best interface so far for this type of game. The maps are really neat. I hope you'lle upload more maps in the future because only 4 becomes repetitive.
I've been spreading the word out though and got 4 friends to create accounts. Ihope others will do the same. Congrats for the site^^
jwg1994 wrote:
i have been on this site for over a year now and have refferred as many as 8 friends to it its great 1 question when will my newly purchased rank show up? no worries or complaints just wondering