When you tell another person about this site and they join, you can earn tokens and even premium membership. You will receive 20 tokens for every game...
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
When you tell another person about this site and they join, you can earn tokens and even premium membership. You will receive 20 tokens for every game they play up to 25 games. That's 500 tokens per person you refer. Also, if they purchase a year premium in the future you will get 1 month free premium as well.

In order to gain these benefits the member must put you as the referrer. You each have a referral link. If you use the referral link it will automatically put you as the referrer when they try to register and they won't be able to change it.

You are not only helping yourself but helping us all when you refer other members. The more members, the easier and quicker we can join and play games. That's what this site is about.

To find the referral link and a list of members you referred, go to "My Account" in the top bar next to "My Games". Then you will notice on the left link bar at the bottom "Referral Program". Go to that page and it will show you a referral link you can use and a list of people you referred.

If you notice people you referred aren't playing games or are having trouble, message them, help them get comfortable so they will finish out their games.

Here is a quick link:
Referral Program
Libra wrote:
how could you know that???? i invite somebody but you dont do anything.
4myGod wrote:
"In order to gain these benefits the member must put you as the referrer. You each have a referral link. If you use the referral link it will automatically put you as the referrer when they try to register and they won't be able to change it."