Tomorrow morning I leave for a 3 week vacation to go to my friends (username: Hugs) wedding and visit family for 2 weeks. When I get back though I...
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
Tomorrow morning I leave for a 3 week vacation. I take a 7hr bus ride to Seoul to catch a 5-6hr flight to Bangkok Thailand to visit my girlfriend for 3 days. Then I take a 1 day flight to Chicago and drive to Kentucky to go to my friends (username: Hugs) wedding and visit family for 2 weeks, then back to Seoul Korea and another bus to Ulsan where I live now.

I will be gone for 3 weeks. This won't interfere with my games but I won't be able to work on the site while I'm gone. When I get back though I have many things to work on.

I plan to make team games. Possibly add single player games/bots. I'd like to add a request pause game function in the games. I want to get speed games working. Fix a few forum bugs. I also want to make it so games that you can't join still show up, but telling you what you need to buy. Plus tournaments need to be added. I'd like to fix the cartographer panel so I can easily add new maps. Make it so people can add friends/foes. When people register and put down a friend who referred them then the friend gets up to 500 tokens. Build up the admin panel to find multi accounts easier.

This is a small portion of things I want to add. So when I get back I have a lot of work to do. Also, when I get back I will have internet in my home so I will be able to quickly get things fixed and done.
Hugs wrote:
Thanks 4myGod! We had fun ^_^ Glad you were able to make it :)