Games don't fill up so quickly. I have seen it and I know why. So I wanted to make sure everyone was informed. New players don't have fog of war, the
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
Games don't fill up so quickly. I have seen it and I know why. So I wanted to make sure everyone was informed. New players don't have fog of war, the Africa 1890 map or Capitals game type. Currently we have about 8 games pending, and not one of them will show up for new players until those players purchase those other things with their tokens. They do have enough tokens, but just don't know about it.

This is ok, in the future we will have so many players that it will be easy to create games for all game types and maps, but for now while we are new, just remember that those things, new players don't have. I will add something in the future to inform them to buy those things, but until then they will come, see no games, and perhaps leave.

So, if you don't mind, try to keep some new games that all players can play, until we get more people, that would be extremely helpful. We want to try to make this a fun environment for new players so they will stay longer and we can get to know them and they can become permanent playing partners. I know I personally joined as many games as I could even with my crappy internet at home. Now though I'm going on vacation soon and need to cut back on joining games.

You guys are awesome and I'm very glad to have each one of you on the site. Even thaithai though he complains about me chatting in the game.
Libra wrote:
gggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddd