I have uploaded a new Account page for everyone to see. Hopefully this helps organize things so people know where everything is. In the account page you can get
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
4myGod wrote:
I have uploaded a new Account page for everyone to see. Hopefully this helps organize things so people know where everything is. In the account page you can get to your games, your messages and your shop. Go through and make sure everything works there if you can. If you find any problems feel free to report them or post them as a comment to this article.

Recent Activity will show you the games you lost and won. This way when you login you can quickly see if you recently lost a game, so you don't wonder why the heck games are disappearing.

Now the this page is done there are a few things I'd like to work on. As members of this site you all will know as well if not better than me what you think is needed to make the site more fun. I'd like to get some opinions from everyone. Go ahead and post them in the forums under suggestions or you can comment on this article. If you post them in the suggestions forum it gives us a place to discuss your specific opinion. I want to know what you think I should add next. This outside of the box, what could I add that would increase the level of fun on this site?

We can only build the site one step at a time, but perhaps we can agree on which steps should be built and when.

Also for those of you chat monkeys, I've fixed the color in game so it's your actual color and not some random color.

With the news posts, it's up to you guys, but I can give you daily updates about the site and what we are doing or weekly or just whenever something big happens. Which would you guys prefer. I would think the majority of people will see daily updates as just being crowded, but for others it will help them to see that I am actively updating the site day by day.

So bring in the opinions and ideas!
4myGod wrote:
I am gonna go ahead and test the first comment, just to make sure I did this correctly... so... test.