• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
lionheart wrote:
I stopped playing for a while, well nearly 2 years actually. Came back and I had my rank as it was with about 110 skill level. I play and win 1 game my level gets reset and I lose 4 ranks. Is this a glitch?

Don't understand why I lose ranks for winning?
GenghisKhan wrote:
impossible to have 110 skill with less than a 120 games played. Think you are mistaken
lifeinpixels wrote:
you may have mistaken your skill level from before with the number of games you've played. As of now, it looks like you are at 114 games. Also, if you're gone for a while and leave your long term games, it's possible to lose a lot of points and ranks.
Vexer wrote:
The rank system was changed to be based on game points instead of skill points. When the switch was made everyone's rank got reset.

Skill points are now displayed as skill level. They are divided by 10 before being displayed. For example if you had 110 skill points it would be displayed at 11 now. That is why GenghisKhan said it's impossible that you had 110 cause that would actually mean you had 1100 skill points.

But your skill now shows as 4 because the player you are beating the most lost a bunch of games. Your skill goes down when the players you are beating lose games. Most people never could wrap their brains around that one which is why 4myGod switched to a simpler game points system.