Moment of changing cards
  • 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
I wonder if it would be possible to allow changing cards any moment before deploying the troops. I say this because many times I answer NO in the Dialogue Box before watching carefully to the board, and sometimes it's just because the 2 Dialogue Box (to start the turn + set cards) don't let me see the board in a comfortable way and I want to take them out as soon as possible, and the I realize I should have change the cards that turn.

I know if I "move" the map I can see everything on the board and that it's my mistake because I am going to fast; I mean this change it's not essential at all, but it would make much more "comfortable" my turns.
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
lifeinpixels wrote:
Though it probably won't be high on the priority list, i'd also like to see this happen.
Vexer wrote:
Fortunately adding an undo button as long as you haven't started placing yet is not that hard to do. But I'm not going to put it on my to do list. My list is already too long. Cireon has the shortest to do list. Maybe you can bug him about it ;).
Cireon wrote:
Oh dear...
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
I will try to find some time to look into it.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Vexer wrote:
Oh I'm sure you'll find time one of these months. No pressure. This is pretty low priority.
Cireon wrote:
Good, then I will try and look after my exams in two weeks. (Or maybe actually before, because I don't feel like studying).