• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Cireon wrote:
Wouldn't it be interesting to actually have a "Strategies" section on the forum (or something similar). Maybe this will stimulate talking about different game stuff and it could also be the place to ask questions about how to play the game etc. I think this is very useful for both new players as existing players and increase the amount of talking that is done concerning actually playing Risk.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
lifeinpixels wrote:
I would love to hear different strategies people have. Not too sure that people will give theirs, though.
Cireon wrote:
Maybe not, though I think that there should be a place where people can ask questions about how to play. That doesn't necessarily mean that you have to completely explain your strategy, but some tips and answering questions could be really helpful.

I am not sure "strategies" is the right name, but I couldn't think of something better.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Vexer wrote:
Yeah, fortunately not everything takes forever to be implemented.