Players you don't want to play with
  • 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
It would be posible to create this option? I know we have to password, but in those games you have to invite all the players. Imagine that you only have problems with, let's say, two players and one of them it's almost in every game you play? What do you do?

I am just talking about a short list of players to avoid in the games you create (3?).
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
Matty wrote:
If it's like 3 players, can't you send them a message please not to join one of your games?

In the short term this is not going to be there...
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
It is on the to do list but no one is working on it.
Vexer wrote:
no one reads the game chat before joining since you can join directly from the long term game room.

I'm sorry but you'll have to use password protected games since that player joins every game that he can.

I'll change the priority of the avoid list but no promises.
Hoodlum wrote:
Sooo, i play a lot of 1v1 games, but my avoidee list is growing....usually due to them thinking my dice are extra special. That's the messages I receive in game chat or private messages. It's usually friendly. I understand the frustration, but I guess as the list grows, it's a little frustrating to see. Avoiding a player for 1v1 games is a bit dumb. You would usually avoid a player if they ruin games. Sure, a game can be ruined in 1v1 games because of time wasting, players disappearing when they lose without resigning..but really, now because of the timeout rule in place, those ruiners only ruin it for themselves, and the reward/points go to just one other player fairly.
My suggestion is that the avoid shouldn't work for 2p games. If players are going to just farm off newbies, keep avoiding anyone that beats them...being selective so to speak, then they have the lock game and invite option.

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
aeronautic wrote:
Quite right!
Many things need not apply in 2P games, because there is no way to hurt anyone bar yourself.
Hyd yn oed er fy mod Cymraeg , dim ond yn siarad Saesneg, felly yr wyf yn gobeithio y bydd y cyfieithu yn gywir.
elysium5 wrote:
I agree with this.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."