See all previous games.
  • 9 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
MuzuaneAskari wrote:
When I see the standings of a player I can see my record with him, but sometimes it's difficult to remember the games we played. Is it posible to open the list of the games we played? It would be quite interesting for me. Especially now we can add notes; I could write some notes about players to use in the future.
Gato que avanza, Perro que ladra
Matty wrote:
It's not possible yet to see the list of games you played with a person. I could add it I guess.

You can't write notes in games that are ended, you know that right?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Matty wrote:
Well, for the d12 game I wanted to look up my games with some players too, and I had to do it straight in the database.

But now I've added the query as filter on the finished games list.

Go to someone else's profile and click "Games played with you".

I've disabled notes editing when games were finished to reduce database load. Also this way I might safely delete notes from old finished games if they take too much space.
I personally think its best not to allow ppl to edit or even add notes to old games.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
If you are using chrome you will have to refresh the page to get it to filter.
Matty wrote:
That's actually the case for every modern browser nowadays, even internet explorer :)