• 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Webnet wrote:
I just eliminated the Red player, it took me back to the screen where I turn in my cards but it doesn't show the new cards I obtained from the eliminated player.

Dangit, I could've won this game if I was able to turn those in as well....

[image]
Member of the Gamer-Source gaming network
Webnet wrote:
But when I turned those in, it took too many cards. It cached in 4 cards. I had 3 green, a blue, and a red. I only have 1 card after turning in.

I suppose it's possible that I'm wrong, or perhaps it was displaying the wrong number of cards.
4myGod wrote:
Ok, I uploaded the new files. It "should" be fixed, if not please just reply to this.
sfhbballnut wrote:
alright, gotta go find someone with cards to eliminate to check this out, hahaha
-My name is Gladiator.
4myGod wrote:
Let me be clear on the problem to help you all check it:

After eliminating a player the cards from that player should transfer to you, unless it's the end of the game. So before you eliminate someone count your cards, then eliminate them and count your cards again, it should automatically update your cards. If it doesn't then refresh and it will, but tell me so I can fix it so it's automatic.
Webnet wrote:
The count itself worked fine, it was the card list in the window to turn in the cards that didn't update.
4myGod wrote:
the count in the players list is a separate count, I mean to count the cards you see displayed.