a very simple game option
  • 21 posts
  • Page 2 of 2
Matty wrote:
It's a pretty cool option, feel free to implement it :)

Or have some patience and wait till Vexer or I have time.
Or bother Cireon about it, he has lots of time [citation needed]
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
Matty
Or bother Cireon about it, he has lots of time [citation needed]
Don't put words in my mouth... I have lots of other things to do and these kind of things require knowledge of the whole framework behind and as I have several other websites (and projects) to work on, I don't want to spend too much time getting deeper into this one and will therefore try to keep myself limited to fairly easy standalone tasks.

Building a whole new gamemode seems like it might be a bit too complicated and I will therefore look at things that are higher on my personal DXII list first (which for now consists of changing the browser title and adding an undo button to the fortification phase).
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
Alright, good news everyone, it turned out to be easier than expected and I got a first draft version made. It has yet to be tested, but I currently can't due to a wrong php version and having to leave for sports now. I am hoping to continue on this tomorrow. After that a lot of testing and balancing has to be done, which might take a little while, before actually releasing it as a game mode.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Cireon wrote:
For those interested: the Domination mode is currently being tested internally.