An easy change
  • 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Cireon wrote:
Hey, I just noticed the username that's next to the posts on the forums is not clickable. Wouldn't it be a good idea to make it into a link to the user's profile page?
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
Thanks for the reminder, I bugged myself at this too.

Took me a long while to find out there is a "Cireon wrote:" above your post and you can use that one too :)

But I made the avatar name clickable in posts now.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
The style is wrong now btw ^^ But thanks.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Matty wrote:
The style is wrong? Where?

Please try to refresh (with cache: Ctrl+F5)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
Been there, done that.

The names look like default html URL's now.
Cireon wrote:
Hmm, seems to be fixed now ^^
Matty wrote:
Ah, ok.

I modified the html first and then the css, so I guess that was it ;)
Cireon wrote:
Yeah, I guess I hit the wrong button combination on my Mac (cmd + shift + R).
Thorpe wrote:
Hate the color change on the name though...hard to see.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Cireon wrote:
Yeah, Thorpe, that's fixed when you refresh your page ^^