• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Narib wrote:
For the creator of a game how about an option to set the number of games that a person playing can play at the same time? That way if someone wants a game to move along better they can set it so.
Matty wrote:
For live games there already is a limit of two live games at the same time. I dont think we should limit that even more.

For long term games I dont think a limit would be nescessary.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Narib wrote:
It seems to me even playing two games at the same time slows the people and games down quite a bit.
Matty wrote:
Depends on the person playing.
I know some ppl can do it fairly well, where others really just should play one.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
If you observe a player repeatedly missing turns while playing two live games at once or repeatedly using the entire 5 minutes then report that player to Fendi. If she receives multiple complaints about the same player then that player can be limited to one live game at time.