where are the best players from really
  • 12 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
killrick wrote:
so i smashed my ancle now im glued to the couch so bear with me and my i must be bored ideas
so where are the best players from really. lets find out
grab your country mates and head off to war in the first tourney of its kind ever {i think}
canadien players vs U.S. players just like 1812
uk takes on france for ol times sake
getting the idea yet?
players from 1 country challange ppl from anouther country
i have no idea how to make this work so if anyone is interested in this i really have too much time on my hands today idea, let us know and off to war we go
see ya all on the battlefield
Cireon wrote:
We could do a tournament like this, but I think we need team games first?
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Matty wrote:
Ya but its going to take a long while before we have that.

Still, we can fake one and return all points, so itll be just for fun.
Cause I like the idea alot!
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
BrewDog wrote:
I'm down. Sorry about your ankle dude. Was it a good story how you smashed it? 
Thorpe wrote:
One tournament of us players then from there ...from Canada ...then U.K. .....etc....
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
1771 wrote:
The only way any of you stand a chance ( outside of america ) is if I fly from continent to continent being players partners..Because the good ol' U.S. of A. will always come out on top =) I AM IN!!!!!
Matty wrote:
Im sorry if I hurt your self esteem or nation pride, but Killrick is not from the USA. Fendi and NoXoN are not either.
I once heard about a guy named ThaiThai, from vietnam. Thats not really american now is it?

Im not sure if mentioning the fact that thunderhunter, cireon and me are not from the USA as well, cause were not that good, but to keep us out of all calculations¿?
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
1771 wrote:
Ruffling feathers is all my friend. I look very forward to playing all the good players from other nations. Is why I am here. I just now noticed you are beating me in the standings. Nice work.... Makes me look even more forward to playing you. As far as thaithai...Man do I wish he was here..One of the greatest I have ever seen. Noxon as well. Fendi's game has gotten amazing since I have known her. You I barely know, but I know that you are a smart fella the way you work this machine you are looking at right now. With that being said...I look so forward to killing you all. For the record the american players as well I do not discriminate. However I will attend this and play for my country.
BrewDog wrote:
Let's do it Ryder Cup style. US vs the world. Matty, down some Red Bulls, steal Fendi's coffee and get the team games working. I'll surely back stab 1771 and let you kill him off first as a reward for your hard work. lol. Just joking 1771, but I do think Ryder Cup style would be fun.
Dsds7292 wrote:
USA:

Dsds7292
Brewdog
Thorpe

vs.
World

Killrick
Cireon
Matty
Fendi