• 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
OldDogGen wrote:
i understand it slows people and games down when they play more than 2 live games at a time,and so agree that its a good thing for players not to have more.But,i do think it could be good to be able to have more pending games. ie when playing 1 thats close to ending and being able to have 2 pending games or even 3 when at times i just want in on the next one to start.also there could be 4 games waiting for players and i would be happy to play any. Could nt i join all 4 and be removed from 2 when the first 2 have started?
Vexer wrote:
oh boy.

well what you are asking is possible but would take some programming. It would be hard to guarantee that you were removed from the additional games before they started. We already are trying to fix a glitch where players are being removed from games at nearly the instant the last player joins and the game starts, which results in the game starting but not with the correct number of players.

What you are asking would just make the problem worse. And how exactly is the server going to know when a game is 'close to ending'?

This would require a lot of work for very little benefit to very few players. There is always going to be something more important for us programmers to do, so it's likely that the only way something like this would get done is if you did it yourself (learn to program) or found a programmer who wants to mess with it.
OldDogGen wrote:
ok, thanx anyway,thought it could be a bit much programing but was nt sure.