Unable to take turns
  • 16 posts
  • Page 1 of 2
AJSquirrel wrote:
This past week I was on vacation at a lake and I found that the cabin I was staying in didnt have internet, so I obviously couldnt take my turns in any of my games, which can be unfair and annoying for everyone else in the game. This got me thinking that with the new punishment for players missing turns, there should be a way to request not to lose points or get the punishment if you know you are going to not be able to take your turn for a while.

I know that this could lead to some people not being honest about it just so they dont lose points if they know they are going to lose the game... which could be a problem

I just wanted to see if you guys think something like this is a good idea or not. It wouldnt even have to be a way not to lose points, but just a way to help out players who know ahead of time that they wont be able to take their turns.

Anyone feel free to share ideas!
Holt wrote:
Well any time a player leaves a game they are supposed to notify the other players that they will be leaving. They will still lose the points but at least the other players are notified that they may have to wait that players turns out.
Pntbttr wrote:
You can also give your password to somebody so that they can take your turns until you get back...

Is there a way to change your password?
Matty wrote:
Yes, you can change your password :)
Logout, and login again, but type your password wrong.
You then should have an option to reset it.

Its not really a nice way, it'll be updated at some point.

Also, if you want to be punished you will have to miss ALOT of turns, and do it frequently.
Admins wont punish anyone for being on vacation for a week.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Pntbttr wrote:
if you let somebody else take your turns should he/she be the same rank? Does it not matter?
Vexer wrote:
I don't think it matters a whole lot pntbttr. just make sure everyone in the game knows who is taking over and if they think that you won because some higher rank player helped you then we can give points back. or if they complain right away in the chat then just have your substitute skip that game and you'll have to go neutral
Thorpe wrote:
Here is a cure get a better rank and then everybody is below you...hehe
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Pntbttr wrote:
what are you talking about? I still haven't gotten a text, message or email...and I've checked a few times...maybe I missed it...
Pntbttr wrote:
Hey...I can't seem to reset my password...I can get to the confirm password thingy...I type in my old password, it just logs me in, I type in a new password it still logs me in but I still have my old password...what's going on?
Pntbttr wrote:
...I need to change my password within...the hour...or I wont be able to give somebody my password to take my turns while I'm away...