• 10 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
KrauT wrote:
Well, I'm pretty new to this site and don't get me wrong, I think it's great! There are just a couple of things that have been on my mind. This might be a bit long so sorry in advance.

1. I think a resign button would be great (I saw there was already a thread but thought I'd also mention it) I don't see any reason why you would force people to go afk and then punish the other players on top of that by making them wait 10 minutes at least for the guy to finally be out of the game. On top of that they player goes grey so it's an absolute waste and can ruin a game. At least you should make it to where if they miss their first turn, their next turn should be half as long and when they "die" just keep their colors and everything there so when you attack them it's not pointless (and you still get their cards when you finish them off)

2. I think the game would benefit quite a bit if we were given the option to take our troops back at the beginning of our turn if we so happen to put them on the wrong country ONLY if you have yet to attack. Kind of like the undo button for fortifies. Second, I think there should be a "Are you sure?" type button after you do the fortifies at the end of your turn in case you accidentally fortify the wrong territory or do it backwards. (like instead of fortifying your border from your center you take your border and fortify your center) It has happened to me and can completely change a game.

3. I don't understand why we can't select where we want to place our troops in the beginning....I mean, this game is already based off a lot of luck. Why add to it? Maybe just add it as an option for when you make a game?

4. I understand you guys don't like cussing on this site and that is understandable. But sometimes words do slip out though due to frustration. Why not get the **** system to bleep it all out?

5. I know it's a bit of a twist, but I would love to see a new game mode added that involved teams. Like team death match to where it could be 2v2 or even 2v2v2. Maybe even allow the teams to go higher.

6. How do the rankings work? I've played about 7 games and have won around 3 or 4...When will my rank go up?

I know this is a small site still and a lot of these are probably out of the question for now. But I think these things should be kept in mind for the future to allow the site to grow.
Holt wrote:
All of the questions that you have are legitimate ones. Most of them though can be summed up by telling you that we do not have a full time programmer for the site. We have been taking care of many things here as we are able but the types of problems or upgrades that you are considering are just out of reach for us at the moment but I can tell you that they have all been discussed and categorized into a list of things that need to be taken care of according to priority. Some of these are a bit lower on the list because of some of the glitches that need to be a dressed first but I can guarantee that these problems and upgrades will be added to the site in the order of priority as soon as we can the programming figured out. Thank you for playing we always enjoy new members especially ones that have the input towards making our site better.
Holt wrote:
By the way if you go to My Rank at the top right of your screen you will see your amount of tokens and if you have enough points to purchase that rank.
Matty wrote:
About your third point

If everyone would be able to choose their own territory - it will take a REALLY long time to start a 24h game - because it only works when everyone is online at the same time...

And with skilled players it doesnt matter that much where you start :)
(Excluding 1 vs 1 games, but they are pure luck anwyways for two skilled players)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
KrauT wrote:
I understand Holt...It's a great site and I'm not trying to complain at all. I know these things take time and it's great to hear you guys are at least trying to move forward.

I also understand what you are saying matty and I agree, I just think it would be nice to have as an option. Thanks for the replies!
Holt wrote:
I don't view these as complaints. That wouldn't be considered the right word I would view these as suggestions. We are always welcome to suggestion and were glad you enjoy the site.
Thorpe wrote:
Kraut you should see the list Vexer has and he also is the head Cartographer and sometimes he would like to play a game!
LOL

Remember this is a new site and he is just one man that has a job and he does not even own this site, yet he is the only person that knows programing.

So doing all that he does and with no money is really really great and we would not even be where we are at with-out him!

So please bear with him and us!
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
BrewDog wrote:
We need a Vexer appreciation day! I'm buttering up a programmer I know, but that's somewhat of a long shot.
Jimi wrote:
cant we make a password option , if we want to play with specific people?? it will be helpful, sometimes you wont play with anybody enter the game.

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Vexer wrote:
That is already on the list Jimi and will hopefully be done in within a month. Try and convince matty he should work on that next.