• 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Cireon wrote:
Wouldn't it be useful to automatically remove games when the last person leaves the game, as the odds of the game filling up again are not that big (ie. It is easier to just make a new game with your own settings). I think it is not to hard to add (would even look into that myself if that helps).
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
Cireon wrote:
I know how to program, yes.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
Matty wrote:
At least as well as I do (on php). The question is, does he have time :)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
Well, like Matty said, I am not pro or anything at php, but I know how to work with it. Time is an important factor too. So for my answer, read the post above ;)

Also, to be clear about this: I am not applying on being a full-time programmer. I just like to help you guys out ;)
Cireon wrote:
This is now implemented. Long term games are automatically ended when all players leave. Live games can still be joined, but won't appear in the list as long as there is no player inside.