cant belive noone sugested this before
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Kalox wrote:
Hey I started playing this game a couple of days ago, and today i took the time to look at the forum, one thing that i have really missed and cant belive that noone even sugested before me due to it being a game u play with others, is some kind of friendlist, where you can add players you meet and want to play with again or if you have a real friend that you know playing and want to be able to see if he/she is online.

This i think would not only make it easier for us that allready play the game to stay in touch with eachothers, it would also make the comunity of the game stronger.

I have missed this ever since i started playing the game, and i hope that it will be implemented some day, shouldnt be too hard to code either, even tho i never coded something like that :)
Cireon wrote:
I agree this could be a very nice feature. There is already something like the reference system, where you can also follow the games of the person that has put you as a reference. Maybe a similar system for friends too?
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
dimir wrote:
May be it is a good idea. But here everyone who is often playing are friend, other are dead nicknames. For now, IMHO.