• 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Holt wrote:
There has been a problem lately with the influx of players that have been joining this site. There are players that have been keeping the site tab open on their computers while they are not playing on here. This has been causing the site to lag. At times this lag has been so bad that we have been having to cancel games because of turns being missed and fortifications not being able to be made.

I respectfully request that anyone that is not currently taking a turn in a regular game, playing in a live game, chatting with other players in a game room, reading or writing in the forums, or using the site in any other way please close out the site when you are finished. It will help to keep the lag on this site down and it will help to stop disrupting other players turns in their games.

Thank you for your cooperation..
Vexer wrote:
we are working on server optimization and may end up having to upgrade the server again but in the mean time please close the site when you are done and try to only have one tab of the site open if there are more than 15 players online.
Pntbttr wrote:
...sorry I normally have two or three tabs open so I can take a turn or two while looking in the forums playing a live game or checking messages...I'll try to stop using so many tabs...