• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
marcoxa wrote:
first off i want to thank Vexer for the magic he worked in the chat room. thanks to him, other players in the room observing will be more easy to spot.

i don't know if you can pull this one off but if not it can wait.
i like to multitask when i am on the computer. chat, FB, and Email gives you notifications when there is something new to check. unfortunately when i play on live on D12 while multitasking i miss my turn once and awhile and i feel bad for the other players.
 my suggestion is that when its your turn there is a noise like a bong like in a chat room or something so that way you can get back to your game and take your turn right away and everyone can be happy
Holt wrote:
The best way to fix that problem would be to go to your 'My Account' tab at the top of your page then go to 'Notifications.' You can turn on a notification for the Start of a game, when it is your turn, when you are dead in a game, and when your game is over.

What I would do is leave your E-mail open and if you can setup a sound to go off when you get an email then you will get the notifications that it is your turn and you will hear that sound.

That is unless Vexer can come up with another method for you.
Vexer wrote:
email notifications don't get sent out for live games.

This is on the list but i don't know when i'll get to it cause i would have to first learn how to do it.
Thorpe wrote:
Crystal had me send a personal messages to her when it was her turn when she was watching a movie..so maybe she has a ping on her D12 message?

Do not know so ask her.
95.5% of the time you kill a players cap before your 2nd turn in... you fail or die next
Holt wrote:
I see I wasn't aware that the Notifications didn't work for the Live Game mode. Thanks for letting me know though.