• 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
marcoxa wrote:
its a small thing but i think it would be nice if it happened. when people are watching a game there tag name color is blue. only problem is that it gets confusing when you have a blue team and its kinda annoying. maybe you could change it to grey if there in not a team color grey. just choose a color that is not already a team color. 
Vexer wrote:
if you click on their name and look at their profile then they their name turns purple. you could use that as an interim fix.
Vexer wrote:
OK, i tried switching it to the same grey as neutral color territories but it was too light to read. Making it darker made it too close to black so I went with a dark blue-grey. Let me know if it works for you.
Matty wrote:
Ah, now i understand why sometimes my name ended up purple when i chatted in a game that wasn't mine, and sometimes blue (i fail) ;-)

Also, (after pressing Ctrl-F5) i can see the difference pretty well now.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Vexer wrote:
while i was messing around with the colors i gave fendi, holt, myself and the admin/moderator accounts special colors so it's easier to distinguish our chat from the rest of the non-players in a game. I also gave Marcoxa his own special color as a reward for pointing out this issue.