few ideas...
  • 2 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Pntbttr wrote:
1. I personally would like the name of the map next to the "More Information" button in "My Games"
2. A Donate button would be cool...so people can donate tokens to other people...for example I said I would give 500 tokens to who ever could make the best bunny...but I think I need somebody on the site to program it all in so I don't know if I can give people tokens (http://www.dominating12.com/forum/?cmd=topic&id=550)
3. Homepage should be updated after the world map is updated
4. Just wondering but why do we have a "Games" button and a "Regular 24h Games" button...they take you to the exact same spot...
5. and the Live (Speed) Games...If I remember correctly Vexer said that he changed the time to 7min instead of 5min...so I was thinking maybe we need to change that image on the left of the screen to 7min turns
6. the "Maps" button goes to Flickr but it doesn't have the old USA map...is that because you don't have permission from the person who made it? Well I think we should make one "Maps" button that says "Maps (Flickr)" and one that says "Maps" that sends you to here: http://www.dominating12.com/?cmd=member&sec=account&tiersec=shop&type=maps
7. I think we should also have a "My Gametypes" button (do we still have to buy gametypes or has that been changed?)
8. Game Search & Join All buttons...The Game Search would just have drop down boxes that you can click on and then click on one of the options (example: Fog ??? (box around ???s)... once you click on the box the option "Yes" and "No" would appear and then you can search and all the Fog Games would appear)
9. Tutorial pop up box...when you start a game with an option you have never used this will pop up and tell you how to play
10. and the tutorial on how to make a map...which I am working on
11. I would also like a list of all the people that have recently been on the site in the live games...it would also be cool if you could check off the ones you would like to invite and then send an invite too all of them at once

I know this stuff wont happen in a while but I thought I would put it out there...
Vexer wrote:
i only changed the time for that one game.

the old USA map is left out on purpose.