you can post some ideas too
  • 4 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Pntbttr wrote:
I have a few more ideas for options

I think we should have few more options for cards
1st fog cards (can't see how many everybody else has)
2nd open cards (you can see exactly what everybody else has)
3rd fixed cards (can pick the amount of men for bonus, I believe somebody has already suggested this)
4th capped cards (pick a certain amount that increasing cards will stop at, I believe somebody has already suggested this)
5th quick cards (2 cards per kill)
6th slow cards (have to take two territories before receiving a card)
7th blank cards (cards without a territory bonus)
8th special cards (choose how many you get on each territory when owning that card)
9th extra cards (one card per color taken out)(example I am red I take out one of blue's black's and pink's territories so I get 3 cards, I believe it should stop at 2-3 cards though)
10th Capital cards (each person owns a territory that gives out 3 cards in a set)

These are just ideas I would like to know what you think of them.
Pntbttr wrote:
Oops I named #3 fixed cards which we already have how about changable cards?

I think I made the 10th sound really weird. I think everbody should either have a territory that genirates one card each turn (if owned) or each person should have a territory that is worth one set of cards and gives you the men if you take it out.
Leedog wrote:
New types of cards would be nice, but I would love to have the team/pairs function be usable in future games.
Pntbttr wrote:
just thinking of other stuff we could do (the 9th idea I actually got from playing on the board)