• 6 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
maks wrote:
not sure about other maps, but in that map when 1v1 it gives 15 territories to both players, first players has advantage. why not fix it?
Vexer wrote:
votazap, you misunderstood him.

yes, i am aware that this is an issue. it's also an issue with the USA map. This is why i don't play 1v1 on those maps.

I made the Caribbean double map from noxon's Caribbean map. i removed Florida so the map wouldn't be so long and it ended up with 45 territories which is the worst possible number of territories for a map. I would have to modify the original design before doubling it to fix the problem and I am not sure how noxon would feel about that. I am also too busy to do that. So my recommendation is to not play 2p on that map.

I promise we won't ever make a map with 45 territories again.
Pntbttr wrote:
what if we made a setting where you only get +3 from your territories (not regions)for the first 1-10 turns?
Leedog wrote:
Hello!! I would say it's a disadvantage not being able to choose your own countries... but when the computer sets up players with full continents... that's brutal!!

Isn't there a way to have the computer set up countries randomly without giving advantages to players?

Should have been at least one grey placed in every continent!!

Thanks for your time!!
Vexer wrote:
I will put your idea on the list Leedog. Thanks for the suggestion. Don't expect it to be implemented soon though. The list is really long.