• 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
dough_boy wrote:
Can we add the option in a game for a person to change their color to any other available color? It would free up a lot of game attendant and tournament directors time...
Matty wrote:
Is this request purely there for tournaments? Otherwise I can't really see the sense in this...

If it is, it's probably better to have players choose a favourite colour and pre-fill those on the tournament page.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
dough_boy wrote:
My use case was specific to tournaments. I just set them all to be the first four colors in the list. So they get what they get, etc. But if they could change their color that would make things easier. If you put in a player and it could look up their favorite color (most used), that would be great.
Matty wrote:
I think I'll let people select a favourite colour in their account's settings and maybe a button to randomize whenever no favourite colour is set (and for duplicate colours). But I don't do too much on d12 these days, so probably will take a while :(.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
dough_boy wrote:
That would be a good addition...no rush, I don't do a lot of tournament administration.