• 11 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
hooboy11 wrote:
Rather than having to make a new game with the same settings, could there be a rematch button that luanches a new game upon completion of that game? Thinking(selfishly) that it will work best with 2p games, but possibly with other games also. If both(all?) players click it within a minute of the game ending, it launches a new game perhaps?

Thoughts?
hooboy11 is online.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
hmm especially for your st playing with hal, you're always complaining and making him make another game :P
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Also it would only work for live games, maybe you could alter the timing for long term?
Eat my dust.
Cireon wrote:
How about the rematch button just making a new game with the exact same settings, and sending invites to all the existing players? That would also work for long term games. We can always post a link to the new game in the chat to direct people there.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card
elysium5 wrote:
I really like that idea. I would use it.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Very good idea
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
maafi wrote:
Good initial idea and a nice solution from Cireon
Let’s play Twister, let’s play risk
hooboy11 wrote:
NIce! Been wishing for it for a long time and just never took the time to write it here. Tbh, I've barely ever used the forums, nice to see people engaging with the idea. If it could happen, what is next steps?
hooboy11 is online.
Cireon wrote:
It needs to be picked up by a programmer to be implemented. The programming capacity has been low lately, and there is already a long list of things on the todo list, so it could be a while until this is actually implemented.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card