Just came across it
  • 5 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
AlexCheckMate wrote:
7 player game with 7 players:

https://dominating12.com/game/1254381

Somehow, it doesn't appear to start
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Matty wrote:
Weird, but everyone left now, so I can't really check what's going on.
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Matty
Weird, but everyone left now, so I can't really check what's going on.

I think an admin manually removed them (After seeing my topic here).

I don't have a theory on what happened either, except maybe that the game was changed from a 9/8p game to 7p (by an admin), while there were already 7 players in, by request of one of those 7. Maybe the game needs to be started "forced', rather than that it occurs spontaneously, as it normally does?
“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.”

― Albert Einstein
Hoodlum wrote:
i tried to activate it. was a no go. 6 of those players never played a game before and hadn't logged on since they signed up and joined that game. i just removed them from the game.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
AlexCheckMate wrote:
Curiosity killed the cat. I just checked back on this topic => game => seems it eventually did start again and people had their fun :)

― Albert Einstein