• 8 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
Marda wrote:
Hi,

I think if a player is playing in colour blind mode then the 4 corners (Alaska, E. Australia, Yakutsk and Argentina) should appear with a white line through the middle so the player can see the troops that are there.

I have trouble if there's troops of a similar colour to those backgrounds in the corners.

thanks
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Hmm, I think an interesting solution to the issue would be to make each color also correspond to a shape. For example.

Cyan - Triangle
Red - Square
Purple - Pentagon
Pink - Hexagon
Blue - Rhombus
Orange - Star
Yellow - Octagon
Black - Circle

Not sure what to do about neutral troops, but I'm not sure that they are a problem.
Eat my dust.
Marda wrote:
On Colour-Blind mode the colours come up when u hove over a country. EG Yellow troops come up with the word Yellow, etc.

My problem's not with the players but the troops against the background.
Marda wrote:
I've messed up 2 games.... 1 cos I thought I'd wiped an Orange player out in Africa cos I didn't see his troops in Alaska. And the other I wiped a Purple player out of Africa cos I didn't see his troops in E. Australia.
SHJENKE wrote:
Not seeing players is mostly because off the excitement that you are ging to kill him. So
1. take a look at the map while waiting for yor turn, ( pay attention to the game)
2. Make shore you will have a trade after killing him
3. Make shore you have more than enogh troops to make the kill

Dont try becaus its your onlyupertunity too win the game

And you will be all wright

Good luck
sfclimbers wrote:
Another option is to render targets on all the territories of a player when clicking on their name, just as you do when clicking on the name of a territory (e.g. from the Cards line, or from the Log). You've already got the functionality (for a single target). Might be easy enough to render the target on more than a single territory. All the same rules for the target would apply: click target to toggle, else click on player name again to toggle all.