The ability to have the live chat box minimised
  • 3 posts
  • Page 1 of 1
JCUK wrote:
The worst thing about this site is the live chat. It's full of people's political opinions and I can't see how it adds value to the site,

I would love the option to be able to minimise the live chat window until I then decide to open it again.

When I want to see what live games are open, staring in front of me is always the same people forcing thier political views.

Please add the option to minimise the live chat window.

Failing that I will leave the site.
Matty wrote:
You can just scroll down and ignore the chat if you want. I don't see a big problem with hiding it, but also no big gain.
But even if I wanted this badly, I probably won't get around to doing this anytime soon, as there are plenty of things that are more important that I'm also not doing, because I don't do a whole lot on d12 these days anymore.

I understand you get sick at times of those silly US politics things, but oh well. If you can't stand people saying silly things then the internet is probably not your thing ;)
"Strength doesn't lie in numbers, strength doesn't lie in wealth. Strength lies in nights of peaceful slumbers." ~Maria
Cireon wrote:
This isn't an endorsement, but you can use something like the Stylish browser extension to apply custom styles to specific websites. You could hide the live chat for yourself with that fairly easily. As Matty said, I don't think this feature would be something high on our priority list.
“This is how humans are: We question all our beliefs, except for the ones that we really believe in, and those we never think to question.”
- Speaker for the Dead, O.S. Card